1. If you have not done so already, download windows 10 from former post from the archives at the bottom of the page (November 2014)
2. Download and install virtual box here
3. Run virtualbox and click new
5. Leave all settings alone until you get to a screen where you set storage, and set the storage space you want for your machine. (This can not be more free space than your computer does)
6. Start the machine, and click the folder on the right. Select the windows 10 iso you downloaded , then follow all prompts until you have completely set up windows 10.
Congratulations. You have completely set up windows 10. To turn off, click the X, and select power off. To start the virtual machine again, select it from the list on the right, and click run. Remember to give microsoft feedback and suggest changes